nelink Terms of Service
Last Updated: August, 2020
nelink, LLC (“nelink,” “we” or “our”) provides URL shortening, and analytics products and services to its users (collectively, the “nelink Services”). Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) carefully, as they govern your access to and use of the nelink Services and constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and nelink. If you accept this Agreement or use the nelink Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to the Agreement and, in such event, “you”, “your” and “Customer” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity. If you have been granted access to and use of the nelink Services by and on behalf of the primary account holder, whether directly or through an administrator, you also agree to abide by this Agreement. In addition to this Agreement, Customer’s use of the nelink Services is governed by the nelink Policy.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE NELINK SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE NELINK SERVICES.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER AS DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW. YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Conditions of Use
In order to provide a secure service for users it is not allowed for you to access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses, or any material during the course of your use of nelink Services that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability;
- in a manner that is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property; or
- has content related to drugs, weapons or drinks
- is disgusting, explicit or disgusting content that causes any kind of discomfort to other users
- is for the purpose of tracking spam-related material or collecting data and personal information from users.
Also, don't use Short URL to shorten links with scripts, malicious code, pop up windows, double redirects, contentless pages and advertising campaigns.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of nelink Services does not infringe this Clause. We reserve the right, without liability or prejudice to our other rights, to disable your access, delete your links and any data if we become aware of any use of any material that breaches the provisions of this Clause without notice. Shortened links that do not receive clicks within 30 days will also be deleted.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.